Entegrity is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience performing the essential duties listed below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage client LAN/WAN, servers, desktop.
- Handle support calls from clients and provide end-user support.
- Resolve assigned and escalated tickets.
- Provide on-site support as needed for customer issues not able to be resolved remotely.
- Setup new hardware (printers/workstations/peripherals) for clients.
- Support multiple customer technology environments (Line-of-business applications, specialty applications).
- Implement and troubleshoot Microsoft server environments.
- Support and troubleshoot Office 365 environments
- Install equipment (workstations/servers/laptops/WIFI).
- Document app procedures and tasks, create documentation of customer specific processes.
- Participate in on-call and be a resource for escalated urgent issues.
- Other relevant technological duties as assigned.
- Experience with client data-migration techniques (client to client, client to server)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, technical writing, and customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems/applications.
- Experience installing and providing intermediate support for infrastructure and LAN software.
- Demonstrate knowledge of deploying Windows clients utilizing network-based imaging techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge of administrating various server and server support systems
Essential Job Requirements and Education:
- 3+ years’ experience in helpdesk support of end-users operating in a Windows based environment.
- 3+ years’ Network infrastructure experience (LAN/WAN).
- 2+ years’ experience with Office 365 environments.
- Degree in Business, Computer science, Information Systems or similar preferred
- System Network/Admin experience
- CompTIA A+ / Network+ Security+ (preferred)
Personality we are looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple projects for various customers with minimum oversight.
- Attention to detail at all levels is a must.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
- Teachable and positive attitude always.
- Outgoing, lively, personable.
- Problem solver
- You enjoy new challenges, supporting multiple technologies.
- Able to communicate technical vocabulary at target audience level.
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member, and follow defined processes.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Frequently bend, lift, stand and crawl under desks.
- Learn and apply IT best-practices
- Must be willing to drive to client site(s)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: Dayton, OH
Citizenship: United States
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All work will be performed in an office environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that much be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; reach with hands and arms to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org